Advice4MEDIA Public relations service is a deliberate, planned, and sustained effort to establish and maintain a preferred point of view. Public Relations service provides an organization or individual exposure to their audiences. Advice4MEDIA aim of Public Relations service is to persuade the public to maintain a certain point of view about it.
Advice4MEDIA believes that Public relations is “a management function which tabulates public attitudes, defines the policies, procedures, and interests of an organization… followed by executing a program of action to earn public understanding and acceptance.”
Advice4MEDIA helps in building and managing public relationships with those who influence an organization or individual’s important audiences that plays a central role in enhancing the business.
Public relations activities include:
- Publicity events, pseudo-events, photo ops or publicity programs.
- Speeches to constituent groups and professional organizations; receptions; seminars, and other events; personal appearances.
- Talk show circuit: a public relations spokesperson, or the client, “does the circuit” by being interviewed on television and radio talk shows with audiences that the client wishes to reach.
- Collateral literature, both offline and online.
- Direct communication (carrying messages directly to audiences, rather than via the mass media) with, for example, printed or email newsletters.
- Media and Social Networks.